A World First In Balancer / Damper Design !! Encased Dampener Within Balancers
Introducing a revolutionary development in torsional dampening technology. Utilising the ROSS Tuffbond original elastrometric bonding process to produce the ROSS Metaljacket® series harmonic balancers / crank pulley dampers.
- 360 timing marks at 1° intervals
- Adjustable timing disc, for TDC accuracy
- Precision CNC machined 40 Tonne tensile alloy steel hub and vibration dampening ring
- Dampening ring and hub permanently bonded together on TWO axis by our exclusive Tuffbond elastrometric bonding process, ensuring maximum harmful vibrations are absorbed.
- balancer is anodized for durability and appearance
- Absorbs more damaging torsional harmonic vibrations
- Quicker engine acceleration
- Increases engine life
- Lifetime warranty, even for racing use - a world first!
- Never requires maintenance or rebuilding - ever!
- Rated to 1500 HP
- Encapsulated MetaL Jacket® design exceeds AN DRA and SF1 i8.1(USA) requirements
- Fits standard or modified engines
- Affordably priced
FORD BA XR6 (Shown) Call 1300 350 351 or email us for other applications.