Trick Flow engineers combined the best features of GM's LS3 and LS7 cylinder heads with its own race-winning engineering and technology to create the ultimate square port LS cylinder head. Trick Flow GenX 255s feature fully CNC Competition Ported square port runners with a premium, high resolution surface finish for maximum airflow and performance potential. The valve angles have been changed from 15° to 12° to increase piston-to-valve clearance and allow the use of larger camshafts. Trick Flow even includes new rocker rail mounts to accommodate stock-style LS3 1.7 ratio rocker arms.
The GenX 255 cylinder heads are available fully assembled with valves, valve springs, locks, retainers, and guide plates with a choice of steel or titanium retainers. The heads are also available with a choice of standard- or six-bolt mounting patterns.
- Intake Runners: 255cc CNC Competition Ported
- Exhaust Runners: 87cc CNC Competition Ported
- Combustion Chambers: 69cc CNC-profiled
- Valves: 2.165 inch intake/1.600 inch exhaust, one-piece stainless steel
- Valve Springs: Trick Flow Track Max® Pacaloy™ 1.300 O.D. dual, .650 inch maximum valve lift